Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Update on negative review of Mahagun-Manor's bad construction quality

Guys,


Sometime back, I had posted about the b ad construction quality of Mahagun-Manor. Please refer the post below:


http://mahagunpuram.blogspot.com/2010/02/review-and-discussion-forum-about.html


In this regard, I tried to gather information from reliable sources. As per them, the Mahagun-Manor was the first project executed by Mahagun in Noida. So, there were some lapses, which led to bad construction quality.


Afterwards, no Mahagun project had any serious issues related to construction quality. I am cross verifying this with respect to other projects.


I also tried to check the construction material being used in the Mahagun-Mahagunpuram. I will update on the same through picture gallery.
-----------------------------------

4 comments:

Vips2810 said...

I have a house at Mahagun Mansion, Indirapuram since 2008. I don't think there is any serious concern regarding quality of construction of Mahagun. I wont say that quality was excellent or superior than any builder, but if i see Mahagun alone, I wont complain about the quality of construction or material used at Mahagun Mansion.

GD said...

You are correct Vipul... The newer projects of Mahagun is not having problems. But Mahagun Manor was the first project executed by Mahagun Builders. There aere few complaints about qulaity of the same on Web.

Unknown said...

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/ghaziabad/t-mahagun-robbed-my-entire-life-savings-22050.html

Unknown said...

Very informative article, If it comes to real estate it is Hyderabad that dominates the real estate market and Luxury Villas in Hyderabad the demand has grown up.Flat for sale in hyderabad