Monday, May 2, 2011

Seeking information: [Mahagunpuram]

Hi All,

I am seeking an information about the possession date of the flat.
I had booked this flat in the starting itself and now I being in USA cannot plan my visit earlier.

Hence I request one of you to kindly apprise me about the possible possession date so that I can plan my visit accordingly?
Your help is highly appreciated in advance.

Thanks,
Ankit Tyagi
+1 508 215 0272 (Ext 50272)
From: Tyagi, Ankit
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 4:29 PM
To: 'mahagunpooram@gmail.com'
Subject: [Mahagunpuram]

Hello friends ,

I have also bought a 3 BHK in Mahagunpuram Vinayak block and would take this opportunity to thank the admin of this blog for leveraging the hands of the individuals by providing us such a nice platform to share the information.

I apologize for showing up late and really appreciate individual’s efforts to make this a detailed forum.


Thanks,
Ankit Tyagi

No comments: