Thursday, March 1, 2012

MAHAGUNPURAM CHEATER BUILDER

Hi All

MAHAGUN builder is playing game with us they are calculating intreste for 1 single day delay be by you side or bank side or even their siide and we have to bear the intrest for that.

I dont know about others however be ready to shed heafty amount to pay to MAHAGUN as intrest , last 3 months what were they doing they were calucaiting how to get intreste money from us. i have heard they will pay penality cheque after 7 April 2012 And we need to clear dues/intrest before 15 March. 2012.

I will file a Case on MAHAGUN for sure. if anyone wana supprt me welcome otherwise no issues...

KAPIL

2 comments:

harjeet said...

Dear KAPIL
you are right way to protect buyer interest,very ingenuity in contract in single sight vs builder no one clearly stated that in case delay of penalty.Wht interest would be pay.

keep it up we are unionize for this serious matter.

Manoj Singh said...

Please let me know when you are going to file a case against the builder so that I can join you.

Thanks for taking such initiative.

Please share your contact details with me as well.

Appreciate your effort!

Regards,
Manoj Singh