Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Re: [Mahagunpuram] Mahagunpuram RWA Eelction for 2014-15



Dear Mr.R P Singh ,

Pls nominee yourself as President.
My support is with you .

- Gaurav D

On Apr 8, 2014 3:44 PM, "Abhishek Singh" <abhima21@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

HI Jitendra,
I totally agree with you, I'm in touch with Mr.R.P singh from last 3 and 4 month and really his vision is very clear about our society improvement  and working ways is very transparent.

Aside R.P Singh Ji- Pls nominee your self as president,My open support with you.

 
Best Regards
Abhishek Singh
+91-07838300612
“Success is a Travel
Not Destination “
On Tuesday, 8 April 2014 1:14 PM, Raghu Pal Singh <singhraghupal@yahoo.com> wrote:
 
Dear Jitender

I appreciate your feeling. I am very thankful that you trusted me. I hope there are lot more Good and Learned people who want to be a part of it. I request all to come forward for Development of Society.

I am much more interested in good team who has vision to make SECURED & SAFE and PROSPEROUS Mahagunpuram. for which vision is required not POST. 

DEAR RESIDENT I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU ALL PLS COME FORWARD FOR A GOOD TEAM. 

Projecting me as President is Jitenderji's personal view. We should get unite to form a Excellent  Team. 

regards

r.p


On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 9:29 AM, Jitendra Gupta <gupta.jitendra@rediffmail.com> wrote:
 
Dear Residents

Now RWA Election is to be held in last of April month,Now nomination has been started for RWA posts,I would like to recommend Mr.RP Singh for President.He is very enthusiastic person and willing to works in favor of society safe and secure environment.
So I would request to all resident please vote him for president nomination.

Jitendra Gupta

_._,___

Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.  
Know More >






__._,_.___


-------------AAAAAAAAAAA-----------------------





__,_._,___

No comments: