Sunday, August 3, 2014

[Mahagunpuram] HARASSMENT OF INNOCENT STUDENT TENANTS



Dear All,

I was informed on Saturday evening i.e. on Aug' 2nd, 2014 that one my student tenants was stopped to bring his folding cot inside the Mahagunpuram campus on the plea of frisking or so. He was made stop for a considerable time and after making several efforts he was permitted bring inside his cot. I think this is a bad practice in our campus. Those student tentants who are innocent and do not make any sort of nuisance in the campus should not be harrassed like this by the CSK people on the plea of directions from Mahagunpuram RWA President or members. 

I can well understand the problem of  the residents by the student tenants who make fuss regularly but those who do not creat any nuisance should not be harrassed like this. If, my tenants are creating problem inside the campus it must be informed to me.

If CSK people/Mahagunpuram RWA need any sort of document(s) regarding the tenancy or so may please circulate the list on this platform so that we can provide the same to them at the earliest. 

This is my humble submission and also it is my request to stop and refain from such type of mischievious activities.

This is the second time when I am using this platform to submit my request to you all. Hence please try to understand.

Regards 
Sridhar Pathak
453 GANGA




__._,_.___

Posted by: Shridhar Pathak <pathaks_1978@yahoo.co.in>


-------------AAAAAAAAAAA-----------------------





__,_._,___

No comments: