Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Re: [Mahagunpuram] Re: Extreme Power cuts



I observed the same thing. Chiranjeevi vihar area and other nearby areas were well lit meaning there was no power cut over there. 

AOA team can take this up with maint office and find out the actual reason behind power shortage in Mahagun.


On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 12:22 PM, Manu Grover manugr@gmail.com [MahagunpuramRWA] <MahagunpuramRWA@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Last sunday there was no power for almost whole day, in the evening I could see the lights outside our society. I tried calling the maintenance office, but the phone was continuously busy... 


On 26 August 2014 12:12, ankur_dhiru@yahoo.com [MahagunpuramRWA] <MahagunpuramRWA@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I think it is possible. I have also observed this problem happening a lot these days.




--
Manu Grover




__._,_.___

Posted by: vishal aggarwal <vishal.aggarwal1@gmail.com>


-------------AAAAAAAAAAA-----------------------





__,_._,___

No comments: