Thursday, September 1, 2016

[Mahagunpuram] APPLICATION FOR NEW IGL CONNECTION FOR THE LEFTOVER RESIDENTS OF MAHAGUNPURAM, NH-24, GHAZIABAD WHO COULD NOT APPLY EARLIER.



APPLICATION FOR NEW IGL CONNECTION FOR THE LEFTOVER RESIDENTS OF MAHAGUNPURAM, NH-24, GHAZIABAD WHO COULD NOT APPLY EARLIER DURING TWO CAMP'S OF IGL ORGANISED AT MAHAGUNPURAM CLUB HOUSE.

The following message is from Shri Subodh Singh (9871994026), Additional Manager, IGL, Giving Puram, Ghaziabad, as under:-

"Dear All,

Pl anybody left for applying New IGL connection for Mahagunpuram aur any other place, PL whattsaap me on my number along with your complete address along with contact numbers.

I will revert back to you on the very next working day.

Looking forward for your speedy response.

Pl distribute my whattsaap number for the same so that I can reach to each and every individual who needs IGL connection at the earliest. 

Pl only message no calls.

I will revert myself without fail.

Regards

SUBODH SINGH

9871994026

ADDITIONAL MGR
IGL
GOVINDPURAM
GHAZIABAD"


__._,_.___

Posted by: ANAND KUMAR SHARMA <anasee2162@yahoo.in>


-------------AAAAAAAAAAA-----------------------





__,_._,___

No comments: