Thursday, March 2, 2017

Re: [Mahagunpuram] New Rule of AOA



Dear All

I have a flat in Vidhi and staying in Indirapuram. Came to know that AOA has recently made certain rules for Renting a Flat which are not practical.

I have headed RWA of a big society for long time and very well understand security concerns & administration but can surely say that this new rule has been made without deep diving in the subject.

In long run , such rules will be very detrimental and will surely dent on Brand Image of Society.

Regards

Shyam TAYAL


On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 at 14:07, Ritu Singh myritz.ritu@gmail.com [MahagunpuramRWA]
<MahagunpuramRWA@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

This car is being parked in my parking space. I had to park mine at some other place. Ho can I trace this person? Will they actually be charged as per the rule created by AOA? 


__._,_.___

Posted by: Shyam Tayal <shyam.tayal@yahoo.co.in>


-------------AAAAAAAAAAA-----------------------





__,_._,___

No comments: