Saturday, February 11, 2012

CONTACT TO SALE FLATS IN MAHAGUNPURAM PH-1,NH-24

GOOD MORNING TO EACH MEMBERS OF MAHAGUNPURAM PH-1,
I AM WORKING AS AUTHORISED CHANNEL PARTNER WITH MAHAGUN IN THIS PROJECT SINCE DAY ONE OF THIS PROJECT.MANY PEOPLE KNOW ME PERSONALLY ALSO AS THEY HAVE BOUGHT FLAT IN THIS PROJECT AND KNOW MY WAY OF WORKING.IF ANY ONE OF YOU WANT TO SALE YOUR FLAT IN MAHAGUNPURAM PH-1 PLS CALL ME AT 9810710206 OR CAN MAIL ME AT rajeev1073@rediffmail.com.As I get in touch regularly with the buyers who want to purchase in lower floors or good location flat in this project.Posession is supposed te given by July2012.External paints and inner finishings have already started.I believe in working with transperancy and giving consultancy to all of you which is in favour of your benefits only.
Therefore at last i will suggest you not to sale your flat in hurry as the real resale value comes after posession of any society.As per my estimate and my survey in surroundings of this project the prices will be nearly Rs.3000/- per sqft after posession.
I will be at your service for renting and resale of flats in this project after posession also as I have bought space to do so in this project.

Thanking you.

Yours Faithfully&Sincerly

Rajeev Kumar

Nyaraghar Associates
Cont. 9810710206

5 comments:

Mani Srinivasan said...

Thanks for very informative and effective article. Please give me more information about flats for sale.
Flats in Chennai

ANAND KUMAR SHARMA said...

Your above comments "Posession is supposed to be given by July, 2012". It is now July, 2012 and there is no sign of Possession. What time we expect Possession now.

R S Group said...

On Highway 2BHK flat @8506971685 available in 19 lakh at NH-91 Ghaziabad-19 लाख में Fully Furnished with 80% Bank Loan.

rohini said...

Hey I am so grateful I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog
Ready To Occupy Flats in Chennai | Luxury Apartments in Chennai

Gowtham said...

Home buying mistakes costs the investors more. Thanks for sharing an informative post. This helps me to rectify the mistakes when buying a home.

Apartments for sale in Chennai
Apartments in OMR
New apartments in OMR
Flats for sale in Adyar
Apartments for sale in Adyar
Premium apartments in Chennai
Luxury homes in Chennai