Monday, February 27, 2012

Re:Mahagunpuram: Development Status - As on 24-Feb-2012

Thank you so much for the recent development status update. I visited the actual site many times but I was not allowed to go near to constuction area.

Has anyone got a chance to see actual condition of flats inner development?

Any update on lift installation? I heard from someone that lift installation including robust testing takes around 3-4 month?

I have booked my flat in Vidhi Apartment.

My Contact# 9871485132

Thanks
Best Regards,
Arvind Kumar Maurya


3 comments:

GD said...

Hi Arvind,

I had a chance to visit interior 2 weeks before. The condition of interior finishing is also not up to mark. I will share the images soon.

GD said...

Regarding Lift installation, my experience says that it will be done; when they plan to dispatch possession offer. Don't expect before that.

Ankush Chauhan said...

Hi Guys,

I had visited the site recently and Lift are getting installed in Saraswati and Siddhi tower.

I asked the Site official about the possession and they confirmed that the Siddhi and Saraswati tower 'll get the possession in the month of July 2012 for sure and rest of the towers 'll be ready by Oct 2012.

As far as these two towers are are concerned, Upto 3rd floor internal finishing work is also completed.