Monday, November 11, 2013

[Mahagunpuram] New Mahagunpuram RWA coming...old one goes...



The existing RWA goes....The constitution of a brand new Mahagunpuram RWA is on the verge of being formed. A list containing the names of new President, Vice President, General Secretary, Joint Secretary, Treasurer will be submitted tomorrow to Mr. Jain.

There is no other option...Mahagun stands with me...CSK Maintenance stands with me...Maintenance staff stands with me...Police stands with me...Mehrauli Village stands with me...Security Guards stand with me...over 100 of my client (flat owners) stand with me...

If you are a LEARNED person (which is different from being educated), if you have RESPECT for the RIGHTS of other citizens/residents, if you have RESPECT for the LAW, if you are HONEST, FEARLESS, COURAGEOUS, MAN/WOMAN of INTEGRITY, and INTELLIGENT, if you wish to be a part of the CHANGE...then, COME and join hands with ME.....

If you do not have a criminal past or a tendency to take law into your own hands, if your name does not figure in any of the FIRs and police complaint filed by me, if you are not a hooligan, if you were not a part of the mob which barged into my home, if you are not a signatory to the false complaint filed against me with the Police and National Commission of Women...then, COME and JOIN hands with ME..

Isaac 9811681759

__._,_.___


-------------AAAAAAAAAAA-----------------------




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

3 comments:

Renting Mantra said...

Nice to hear about the change in the society, for Apartments for Rent in Delhi email us at promo@rentingmantra.com.

Alan Walar said...

Great Post! I find your blog very helpful for real estate and I am sure others do as well. Keep up the good work.Rent a furniture in Gurgaon

Unknown said...

I read your interesting blog.Thanks for sharing this information....Furniture on rent in Delhi