Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Re: Mahagunpuram floors increased from 14 to 19

As I know, nearly 1 year ago; Mahagun had decided to build a 19 story tower instead of 14 story. You can get a hint of the same in one of the very old post on the blog.
At that time they were trying to get GDA approval for the same.

This news was passed on to me by my agent. So, no wonder if they managed to get the same.

He had also told me, that due to this:
- They are making base strong enough to hold 19 story building.
- There would be 3 lift instead of 2 for this.



Regarding possession, I think it is going to be delayed now, for the below reasons:

1. construction of 5 more floor will take at least 3-4 months.
2. Internal finishing will take at least 10-12 months.
3. Work during mansoon will be much slower,  (even in extreme summer too)

Thanks.
Best Regards,
Gyanendra Dwivedi
Gyanendra.Dwivedi@gmail.com

No comments: