Sunday, April 10, 2011

Current Issues faced : all flat owners need to stand together

Hi Guys,

Its sad to see that this time also there was a very low turn out at the site. It seems that residents of mahagunpuram are not intrested in finding a solution of the problem that we are facing, too busy in other activities don't want to come together. Please try and understand that it is the hard earned money of all of us that we have put in to buy our house.

Previously also I had initiated two meets in which also the turn out was too low at max 3 people were there.

Guys I suggest to create an association/group and get it registered and then only we can raise our voice to the builder. Otherwise we will not able to fight our concerns.

So I request please come together.

Can any of us who is in Noida can get the meeting arranged with Mahagun Mr.Dheeraj jain/P.K. Jain.


--
Regards
Vinay

3 comments:

akhil said...

its very sad to see nobody is intrested to do anything.. all are very fearfull people in our society guys see what Crossing team RWA has done their RWA is really worked wonders for them we are no way near to them..... we dont have time for our own thing...

Gyani said...

I agree with you Akhil...
I am sorry that I could not come to meeting because, I was out of station.

I would like to meet this Sunday with flat owners (if not the mahagun official) to talk on how we can tackle these issue.

Gyani said...

I would also request other members to please gather, we need to wake up.