Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MAHAGUNPURAM : Thank note


Hello Mr Dwivedi  and  Fellow Members

I am kakar and I have booked a 1300 sq ft flat in  Mahagunpuram  in  Viddhi Tower in May,2009 and after that I could  visit the site only once early last month. The campus on very first sight appeared  rather congested and likely to be quite crowded when everybody moves in. I could not find much area left for landscaping / greenery as claimed . I am keen to know  whether other members share my opinion or think otherwise

However, since we had reached fairly  late  so  could not observe much  from a close quarter and make any worthwhile observation  in regard to the quality of construction and the material etc However, we found that the pipes under the toilets ceiling and the size of niches  for cupboards was a disappointment.

I am very keen to know whether we would get the possession by delayed dead line of   December end this year or there is a possibility of further delay and if so how much so that we can plan accordingly.
.
 I am indeed so  very glad to note  from the Blog  that  you and some of the flat owners  are taking  so much pro-active interest, are making frequent visits to the site and  are making  close observations , are taking lot of pain and closely monitoring and keeping a timely watchful eye on pace and quality of construction etc  and  are vigorously  pursuing all relevant issues with the builder and  are  also actively sharing and exchanging updates, information and views with other members through the Blog and even addressing their queries. I   would  indeed like to sincerely thank you and  others  fellow members for their laudable efforts and hope that we would continue to benefit from this. 

Currently I am abroad for couple of months. Hope to see you during my next visit.


Thanks & Regards
B.R.kakar

09996018194 / 00447466366127

1 comment:

kunal said...

I too feel its very congested and building to open area ration might not be maintained.

Kunal