Sunday, April 8, 2012

[Mahagunpuram] Need help for penalty cheques

Dear Mahagunpuram Investors

I just want a help in the context of the penalty by Mahagun in the case of delay in the possession. Please tell me weather anyone have received any cheque or any payment otherwise in relation of this project. I have been promised to give 3 months penalty upto 7th April. I will surely tell you if I will receive any amount.

--
With warm regards:
 
Dr. Arun Mittal
(MBA, M.Phil, PGDRM, Ph.D)
Assistant Professor
Birla Institute of Technology
A-7, Sector-1, Noida
UP-201301
(M) 9873957205

9 comments:

Shiv said...

Hi DrArun, We have still not received any penalty cheques till now. We are also waiting for the same... And now I am going to ask Mahagun, if ther charge for the interest even for 1 day of delay; why not they should pay interest charges for the delay in penalty payment at the same rate... enough is enough.

Ankush Chauhan said...

No penalty cheques till date.

Manoj Singh said...

No cheques till date......Its time to come together.

ANAND KUMAR SHARMA said...

Cheques were not ready till 10th April, 2012.

Vinesh said...

I called up Mahagun office today, they said cheque disposal got delayed as it's mass activity, they're planning to issue by end of this week or first of next week. Let's see..

Pradeep said...

Dear All, How long we have to see.

We must take action. Until we won;t make pressure they wouldn't take us seriously. And I afraid they will use some trick to avoid this payment as it become a huge amount. But for me a single penny is worth.

Please understand calling one by one doesn't pinch them.

Ashish said...

they told me that unless I clear/ settle my interest dues with them, they won't pay. I made Down payment purachse

Rahul Das said...

Dear friends, kindly organise yourselves and give common notice to builder through registered post. Subsequently (after 1 month) lodge complaint against the builder regarding non receipt of penalty payment (along with proof of notice sent to builder) at the below mentioned address:

Ghaziabad District Forum
Room No. 202, Collectorate Campus, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad – 201001 0120-2826770

Sumit Garg said...

has anyone sent notice to mahagun..please update us the response u got