Wednesday, April 18, 2012

[Mahagunpuram] Regarding Penalty Cheques.

Hi Friends,
Congratulations for the friends who has received penality cheques...
After seen the recent messages about Penality Cheques. Today I have contacted Mahagun, noida office concerned department  for the same.
I have been told to pay late payments penality first, As per there calculation it is Rs17000.00 Approx.

Let me just nofiy you all, there demand letter never dispatched timely, Every time I reminded them for the demand letter and their executives alway said that a week time dealy is not a problem.
Therefore to discuss their final calculation in detail, I am planning to visit mahagun noida office this staturday.
One thing I would like to know form the friends who has received penality cheques, did you guys booked flat in downpayment mode? why I am asking  because I booked my flat in flexi/CLP payment mode.

--

1 comment:

Rahul Das said...

In case you have written proof / reminder mail to Builder for non receipt of Demand Letter in time, you can ask them (builder) to remove the late payment penalty.