Thursday, June 14, 2012

[Mahagunpuram] Comments from Rajeev Kumar

I read your view on posession of Ph-1 of Mahgaunpuram.As per my talks with company higher officials they may give posession of Saraswati and Sidhi tower by September and the rest of the Towers Except Ganga Tower by Dec-2012.Hope it completes in Time.as per my view all over posession will be only possible by Next Year March.those who are not getting penalties please go and meet Mahagun officials may be any amount of interest on your flat may delay your penalty payments from Mahagun.

Please call for any other questions about Mahagaunpuram or mail at my i.d. nyaraghar.rajeev@yahoo.com or call me at 9810710206.If any one of you want to sale your flat you can also inform me with your quotations as I i have may buyers right now for Mahgunpuram.
Rajeev Kumar,Nyaraghar Associates.


No comments: