Sunday, June 17, 2012

Re: [Mahagunpuram] About Penalty Cheques for April, May and June, 12

Hi,
I am Sushil owning Flat# 1416, Vidhi. good to know guys from the same building.

br..
Sushil
+919717592265

--- In MahagunpuramRWA@yahoogroups.com, Bharat Bhushan <bharat.indo@...> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Myself Bharat (flat 1020,Vidhi). I am living in Bangalore. I received the
> penalty cheques till March and waiting for Apr, May and June.
>
> Thanks for your initiative.
>
> Bharat
> M:9591324331
>
> Sent from Samsung Galaxy
> On Jun 17, 2012 12:49 PM, "baldev kakar" <kakarbaldev@...> wrote:
>
> > **
> >
> >
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > My greetings to all the members of Mahagunpuram Family.
> >
> > I have booked a 3BR Flat bearing no.1015 on *Tenth Floor in VIDHI Block
> > * and like all of you, eagerly looking forward to Physical Possession.
> >
> > I am keen to know about others flat owners in my block on my floor and
> > would be delighted to be in touch with them.
> >
> > May I therefore request you to reciprocate my initiative and do let me
> > know your name and mobile number.
> >
> > I would also like to know if any member has *received penalty cheques for
> > April, May and June, 12*
> >
> > Best Wishes n Regards To All
> >
> > Baldev Raj Kakar
> > 9034015875
> >
> >
> > <http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle?>
> > Follow *Rediff Deal ho jaye!<http://track.rediff.com/click?url=___http://dealhojaye.rediff.com?sc_cid=rediffmailsignature___&cmp=signature&lnk=rediffmailsignature&newservice=deals>
> > * to get exciting offers in your city everyday.
> >
> >
>


No comments: