Saturday, June 30, 2012

Re: [Mahagunpuram] Regarding Penalty payment



Hi Pradeep
Nice to meet you. I received penalty chrques till March after clearing all the dues and penalty charges levied by Mahagun due to delay payment either by me or bank. I negotiated to 15k against actual amount 40k. Kindly talk to Ravikant of Mahagun and get the delayed payment from your side settled. You can call me at 9591324331. I am also in Bangalore.
I wish your problem gets settled soon.
Regards
Bharat
Sent from Samsung Galaxy
On 30 Jun 2012 10:06, "Pradeep Phull" <pradeepphull@rocketmail.com> wrote:

 
Hi Bharat
          Have you received penalty cheque from builder.still I have not received cheque from builders office.
Please advice me if any action you have been taken against him. At present I am posted in gujarat and i will be in Noida by 15th of July 2012.

Regards

Pradeep
    

No comments: