Sunday, August 19, 2012

[Mahagunpuram] Re: Formal schools nearby Mahagunpuram

Mahapatra Babu,
Namaskar. I am also in search for a good school of my child. She has to join in Class-II. As per my knowledge, there is a school at Hapur Chungi, ICSE pattern missonery school " INGRAM SCHOOL".

If you have more update please share.

Thanking You,

Tapan Panigrahi
1426, Vinayak
9971091446


--- In MahagunpuramRWA@yahoogroups.com, "sunilm969" <sunilm969@...> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> As the admissions for LKG,UKG started in popular schools, what school would be better option for my 3 and 1/2 year kid nearby Mahagunpuram.
>
> I have booked the flat 1116 in Viddhi, approx posession will be in feb-mar.As I am planning to get admission in some good schools nearby, request all members to give their suggestions.
>
> I hope, there will be lot of parents who would have same question in mind.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Sunil Mohapatra
> Mob- 9818881323
>

No comments: