Sunday, August 19, 2012

RE: [Mahagunpuram] Who will shift to the flat as soon as the possession is offered



Hi Arvindji,

Thanks for your instant reply. Its good if we be in constant touch with all the members now since its looking like we will get the possession in near times. It will be helpful since most of us always wait to see if some one moves then only to move to the new flat. In the earlier days it is always a new place and more unsecured and unknown to most of us.

Anyways, My name is Saurabh ( Flat No 1441, saraswati ). I also live in indirapuram.

Hope to get the possession soon.

Have a great day and nice weekend.

Regards,
Saurabh Krishnan Srivastava
9891956881

To: MahagunpuramRWA@yahoogroups.com
From: cyberarvind@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 13:15:50 +0800
Subject: Re: [Mahagunpuram] Who will shift to the flat as soon as the possession is offered

 
Hi Yash,
Thanks for raising this concern.  Even I have also had this concern many times in past, but I was waiting for possession start-up event.
Honestly speaking, I would love to shift  immediatly right after flat posession starts.

I know very well that my tower (Viddhi) possession will be a little late than other tower's possession but still I have made my mind to shift in our socity in any tower which will be ready at earliest. Actually, Why I have made this plan becasue , My both the childrens school is near to mahagunpuram which is "Gurukul" and currently they are bound to communte to shcool from Indirapuram,Ghaziabad which is very painful for them.

I wish after possession, I would get a flat on rent basis for time being in our soiciety untill Vidhi tower possession starts.

Thanks
Arvind Kumar Maurya
Vidhi - 711, Mahagunpuram
Mobile# 9871485132

No comments: