Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Re: [Mahagunpuram] Who will shift to the flat as soon as the possession is offered

Hi Neighbors,

Hope every one is doing well!!

I have been keeping a perpetual eye on the forum and have been receiving confirmation from lot of neighbors, seems we are almost there !!
I had assumed that the possession would be further delayed but guess we are pretty close now.
I am currently in United States and may not be able to move in by Feb 2013. After seeing your posts, seems i'll have to authorize my dad for the registry and related legal work.

Thanks,
Ankit Tyagi
+1 5082150272

--- In MahagunpuramRWA@yahoogroups.com, devraj singh <dev.rajsingh@...> wrote:
>
>
> I will also but wait for other member to come on same floor
>
> Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
>


No comments: