Thursday, September 27, 2012

Re: [Mahagunpuram] how to proceed?





Hi All

I too had some apprehensions, so I requested   Mr Gaur to tell me the exact procedure, in a factual manner, which we are likely  to go through in the Registry office, should we engage him. He told me that a representative of Mahagun holding power of attorney will have to come to the Registry office along with a witness on a appointed date and time  and he will take care of the rest. We too would need a witness .He assured me that it will not be very  time consuming either. I must add that it was a brief preliminary discussion. 

Since our possession is still a few months away and in case some of Saraswati n Sidhi members are inclined to avail his services, we can have a personal meeting with him, wherein we can seek all the clarifications to our satisfaction. In case we engage him, we will have a readily available legal advice at hand.


B.R.Kakar

Vidhi--1015

Mob. 9034015875

No comments: