Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Re: [Mahagunpuram] Registry status / Wood Work




Hi Ankur,

I have not yet submitted my paper.
There was some discrepancy in mu due amount for which I visited mahagun office yesterday and get that corrected.
I also talked to one of the representative over there and he told that after this Shraadh, we can submit our dues. So I have given them the time of 20th oct 2012.
Also, they will call us after 3-4 days of submission of all documents as there is a huge bunch of papers which we have to sign (2 sets, one for Mahagun Rs. 100 stamp paper and one for us Rs. 10 stamp paper). This is apart from Registry papers. I think these are other agreements and Maintenence agreement.

Regarding Wood word, Shalendra ji has also suggested as he is in a tile company and currently living near my flat. I have one of my known also, who is in this wooden work. may be, if required, i can contact him for these things. Lets clear the possession formality and then we will plan this activity.

Thanks & Regards,
Saurabh Kr. Agrawal
Mob: 09540583838

--- On Mon, 8/10/12, Ankur Gupta <ankur.gupta12@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Ankur Gupta <ankur.gupta12@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mahagunpuram] Registry status
To: MahagunpuramRWA@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 8 October, 2012, 11:22 PM

 
Thanks Saurabh for that info. When u submitted the papers to mahagun.
What is the current status of registry and physical possession.

Also how we will go for wood work. Any link or ref.

I guess everyone need wood work in their flats.

Thanks,
Ankur

No comments: