Thursday, January 31, 2013

[Mahagunpuram] (unknown)



Hi All,
 
Can you assist me in getting the below info:
 
1. Any one who have done the registry through lawyer on his own. Please send me the contact no. and share you experinces. I heard that some body put the Name of Mr. Katyal and had a very smooth process.
 
2. please update the charges (Inclusive all) of lawyer in case of doing the registry on our own.
 
3. please let me know if mahagun co-operates if we do the registry on our own, sending the representative in time e.t.c
 
4. Mahagun had asked me to get 9 stamp paper of Rs 100/- each and submit them to mahagun, then they will make my papers and give me the date of posession. Is it correct?
 
Please keep posted.
 
Regards
Brijesh
807 RIDDHI.
+919818574892/+919999476377


__._,_.___


-------------AAAAAAAAAAA-----------------------




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: