Wednesday, August 28, 2013

[Mahagunpuram] Interest Taken

Hi,

I'm the owner of Flat #1812, Vidhi.. Mahagun charged me Rs.60000+ as the Interest for the delay in taking the possession. As per them they had send me the Offer of Possession in March which I didn't receive. I paid my dues and got my registry done in 26th Aug 2013 but they charged me interest from March 2013.

The best part is that When I went to Mahagunpuram with the Key Letters to take the handover, I was surprised to see that my flat wasn't ready and there were many stuff pending like Glasses were not there in many windows, Tiles & pipes in Toilets were kept open. There were gaps between the tiles and when I asked Mr Kesar (In-charge of Handover) he said that there are still work to be done and it would take some time. Now I'm confused, I think offer of possession is given when the house is fully ready for possession.

I'm going to take this matter to the higher authorities and if need arise I would take this to Consumer Court and file a case against Mahagun. They charged me Interest when the House was not even ready. I need refund of the Interest that I paid.

If you could provide me any email address or contact # for the person whom I can contact for the same.



------------------------------------

-------------AAAAAAAAAAA-----------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MahagunpuramRWA/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MahagunpuramRWA/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
MahagunpuramRWA-digest@yahoogroups.com
MahagunpuramRWA-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
MahagunpuramRWA-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: