Thursday, August 29, 2013

Re: [Mahagunpuram] Interest Taken



All people of Mahagun office are hopeless..even their top management..
Get the details of letter sent to u and get it verified..
If the fault is at mahagun end then go against them or if it is with courier company then against them..

BR//
Sukhpreet Singh
Vidhi 1910



From: Handsome Hunk <sumesh_nair55@yahoo.com>;
To: <MahagunpuramRWA@yahoogroups.com>;
Subject: [Mahagunpuram] Interest Taken
Sent: Wed, Aug 28, 2013 8:01:03 PM

 

Hi,

I'm the owner of Flat #1812, Vidhi.. Mahagun charged me Rs.60000+ as the Interest for the delay in taking the possession. As per them they had send me the Offer of Possession in March which I didn't receive. I paid my dues and got my registry done in 26th Aug 2013 but they charged me interest from March 2013.

The best part is that When I went to Mahagunpuram with the Key Letters to take the handover, I was surprised to see that my flat wasn't ready and there were many stuff pending like Glasses were not there in many windows, Tiles & pipes in Toilets were kept open. There were gaps between the tiles and when I asked Mr Kesar (In-charge of Handover) he said that there are still work to be done and it would take some time. Now I'm confused, I think offer of possession is given when the house is fully ready for possession.

I'm going to take this matter to the higher authorities and if need arise I would take this to Consumer Court and file a case against Mahagun. They charged me Interest when the House was not even ready. I need refund of the Interest that I paid.

If you could provide me any email address or contact # for the person whom I can contact for the same.



__._,_.___


-------------AAAAAAAAAAA-----------------------




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: