Monday, October 21, 2013

RE: RE: Re: Re: [Mahagunpuram] Have we got Airtel or BSNL broadband inMahagunpuram?



Hi Aniket et al,


Can you please share the contact number of Tikona representative? 


Thanks!



---In MahagunpuramRWA@yahoogroups.com, <mahagunpuramrwa@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Little knowledge is dangerous for health, I am using tikona 2mbps 20gb then unlimited @512kpbs after 20gb, only at rupee 699 per month.
And that's not, I used to download movies , and they are downloaded just in 2hrs or less.

As per my knowledge tikona is available only to the block facing chiranjeev vihar , ie saraswati and its neighboring block.


From: Gaurav Mittal
Sent: ‎17-‎10-‎2013 15:00
To: MahagunpuramRWA@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Mahagunpuram] Have we got Airtel or BSNL broadband inMahagunpuram?

 

Hello Ms. Ritu,

As I said I don't have any experience with Tikona in NCR/Mahagunpuram but in Pune my experience was so bad. Even after the disconnection they keep on charging for next few months and no help from customer service.
 
Thanks,
Gaurav Mittal

No need to use Gaurav Ji....Gaurav is more than enough to address me. Thanks.


On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:00 AM, <myritz.ritu@...> wrote:
 


Gaurav Ji, Tikona is new to me as well. One of my known person is using it in Mahagunpuram, and got a good feedback. Still, if airtel would have been here, it would have been best. :)

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: Gaurav Mittal <reply2gmittal@...>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 09:42:00 +0200
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Mahagunpuram] Have we got Airtel or BSNL broadband in Mahagunpuram?

 
Hi Dhirendra,

I suggest you to please stay away from Tikona, there coverage is not good and worst part is their customer service.
Although I don't have any exp of Tikona in NCR region but I availed there service in PUne and it was pathetic.

Thanks,
Gaurav Mittal


On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 9:35 AM, <ankur_dhiru@...> wrote:
 

Hello Ritu ji,


Do you know anyone who has Tikona connection? If possible can anyone share the contact no. of Tikona network folks? Tikona plans look good: http://tikona.in/for-homes-wireless-broadband-tariff-plans-Mumbai


I'm not sure if it is the same Tikona.


Thanks,

Dhirendra



---In MahagunpuramRWA@yahoogroups.com, <mahagunpuramrwa@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


BSNL is one of the best option we have here. U can also go for airtel, but the lines will be shared. And tikona is also there but not sure if the network will be there in ur tower. In Viddhi its not there.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: <ankur_dhiru@...>
Date: 16 Oct 2013 08:52:10 -0700
Subject: RE: Re: [Mahagunpuram] Have we got Airtel or BSNL broadband in Mahagunpuram?

 

Thanks Ritu! This helps.


Has anyone got a BSNL connection and can provide the feedback on their services? It would really help me decide if I should go for it.


My past experience with BSNL has not been very good so asking in general. 



---In MahagunpuramRWA@yahoogroups.com, <mahagunpuramrwa@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

9412774450 -  gagan saran BSNL


On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 3:33 PM, <ankur_dhiru@...> wrote:
 

Hello fellow residents,


I would like to know if we have got Airtel or BSNL broadband in Mahagunpuram yet?

If yes then could you please let me know the contact number of relevant person(s),

Thanks,
Dhirendra



--
Ritu Singh "Keep what is worth keeping"

Mobile +91-9911027462Email: myritz.ritu@... | Website: www.ritusingh.co.in

Visit My Social Networking Profiles            Chat On
-------------------------------------------------------           -----------------
                                  



[The entire original message is not included.]


__._,_.___


-------------AAAAAAAAAAA-----------------------




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: