Monday, January 27, 2014

[Mahagunpuram] Complaint from Tenant



Hi,

I am owner of Flat#838 Saraswati, and rented my Flat to Mr. Anuj Kumar. Few days back he called me and complained that some of his relatives came to visit him and the gaurds at the gate didnt allowed entry to their vehicle. He calle me up and informed me that the situation embarassed him a lot.

 

I would like to bring this to your notice that Mr. anuj Kumar doesnt owe 4 Wheeler and my parking space is vacant. Why cant any body;s relative can take their vehicle inside when there is ample parking space. I understand that unwanted persons shud not be allowed as this is a question of safety for residents but if any person staying in the society vouches for the entry and takes responsibility what is harm there?

 

I would appreciate if RWA comes up strongly with this and search a resolution.

 

Thanks

 

Tanmaya Chatterjee

838 Saraswati Tower



__._,_.___


-------------AAAAAAAAAAA-----------------------




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: