Saturday, September 20, 2014

Re: [Mahagunpuram] Schools near by Mahagunpuram NH-24



You can also search for THE DPSG INTERNATIONAL. 3 km from mahagunpuram

On Sep 20, 2014 1:00 PM, "cpinfotech@gmail.com [MahagunpuramRWA]" <MahagunpuramRWA@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Dear All,


I am planning to shift in Mahagunpuram at the start of next year.


but before that i need to search and finalize the schools for my son . currently he is studying in class-2 in GD Goenka Indirapuram. 

based on my information, we have RYAN International, GURUKUL and SILVERLINE school nearby Mahagunpuram.


I checked in Gurukul they have no seat for class-3. I also done the registration in RYAN international, they will take written examination on 18th October after that seat will be confirmed on 20th October.


Can anyone help me to final the school based on the reviews as your children also studying in the nearby school.


Also let me know if any Teacher / Admin staff staying in Mahagunpuram of nearby schools, who help me for admissions based on their reference.


I am looking for admission in class - 3 from the upcoming session (2015-16)


Thanks in advance for your help and feedback.


Regards,

Chhetrapal Singh

427, VInayak

Mobile - 9811631535





__._,_.___

Posted by: Shailendra Saxena <saxena111@gmail.com>


-------------AAAAAAAAAAA-----------------------





__,_._,___

19 comments:

Rahul John said...

Hi, found this piece of information really informative and enriching, I felt right sharing this link here about Arihant Arden.

Unknown said...


Your blog serves with the latest information that I required. Thanks for sharing. Supertech Romano is spectacular living placer that is crafted

to serve you the eco friendly lifestyle.

Unknown said...


Blog is good,here another good project in bangalore
Supertech Micasasituated at Thanisandra road is the spectacular place where your life is cherished with the elegant lifestyle.

Rahul John said...

I am a regular reader of your blog and I find it really informative. If someone is investing in commercial property Arihant Arden is the better option for him.

Unknown said...

I admire your work greatly. You have been successful in delivering the important information. I can also share bit of information about
Supertech Astralis which is one of the finest investment option in the commercial real estate sector.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Your Blog is really impressiveif you are looking for home so this is a good option.

Thanks blogger this is really a best real estate blog because there are lots of helpful post thanks here i am sharing info about new project Supertech eco village Noida

Unknown said...


A great reminder. I certainly try to keep my comments meaningful – after all, what does a simple “Awesome!” mean. I too have some information to share about oxford square noida. Supertech Oxford Square Noida

Rahul John said...

I really like your blog, the posts here are really good. This the residential space of sector 118 Noida ventures of Supertech Romano.

FactoryJobsIndia said...

Your article is compelling. The information is interesting. Here is the little information about
Supertech Astralis which is elegant commercial office space.

Unknown said...

Hi friend your blog design is really good and your articles share great information about the Indian realty.

Supertech Studio Apartments Noida

FactoryJobsIndia said...

I really like your blog, the posts here are really good. This the office space of sector 94 Noida ventures of Supertech Astralis

Rahul John said...

Thanks for sharing real estate projects like residential apartments and commercial spaces here this is one of the major reasons that I return here. Supertech Golf Suites

FactoryJobsIndia said...

Hi your blog is really worthy to appreciate. In the same sequence we have an amazing residential project having many features. Kindly visit us on... Supertech Eco Village 4

FactoryJobsIndia said...


Your blog is really interesting! Thanks for providing great information about this inspiring residency. Supertech Hill Town is really an enticing township offering 2/3 & 4 bedroom apartments at highly reasonable rates.

FactoryJobsIndia said...


While searching for low rise independent floors in Greater Noida West, I stumbled upon Arihant Ambar I really liked this article on it.

FactoryJobsIndia said...


A really impressive article posted by you. I found your writing style quite fascinating.
Supertech Capetown is my developments project which is offers more spaces for flats in Noida sector 74

Suresh.g said...

Thanks for the informative article! waiting for your next post.- schools near my location.
schools near my location.
cbse school near me.

The Orbis School said...

Thanks for shring great post.
Schools in Pune