Saturday, October 24, 2015

Re: [Mahagunpuram] Request to add to whatsapp group



Hi,

Kindly add me to whatsapp group as I am not getting any updates these days. I sent several requests to add me to the whatsapp group but didn't see any response. I am not sure if this is the right place to make this request. Please suggest if there is any other place to make the request.

Thanks and Regards
Abhishek Sinha
Gayatri, 159
+1-517-505-8052

On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 1:10 PM, Ritu Singh myritz.ritu@gmail.com [MahagunpuramRWA] <MahagunpuramRWA@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Is it beneficial to be a part of the whatsapp group? Is it better than this forum?

On 23 Oct 2015 12:51, "ashish.bansal71@yahoo.com [MahagunpuramRWA]" <MahagunpuramRWA@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Hi,


Kindly add me to the Whatsapp group

Ashish
Vinayak, 832

~Ashish




__._,_.___

Posted by: Abhishek Sinha <abhishek1502@gmail.com>


-------------AAAAAAAAAAA-----------------------





__,_._,___