Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The best person (agent) for real estate Guidance/booking in Delhi/ NCR Region.


Hi,
I am writing this testimonial for my agent, (now a very good friend) Mr. Rajeev Kumar, who has helped us a lot in searching, choosing and booking our dream home in Ghaziabad.

I am writing this post for the purpose of let other people know about this person, so that they find a good guide for their search of a flat in NCR region. 


I am based in Mumbai and could book a flat in hassle-free manner due to timely help from Rajeev.You will agree with me on the following point, when you wish to pursue your dream home:

1. The very main problem is to find an honest guide, who can tell you about pro/cons of any project, and that too honestly. 


Rajeev helped me a lot in this regard. He clearly mentioned all the hurdles, issues or any bad reporting about the project/builder. He never insisted on any project, which might be earning him more commission. For example, when we were stuck up to choose between Golf Link and Mahagunpuram, he suggested going for Mahagunpuram. I implemented his advice and happy as of now (The Golf link project is not even started Digging up, it is at the same status when I last saw).

2. You will not want to cross your budget to get a better home : 


Rajeev understands your budget requirement and which project can give you more out of your limited money. While doing all the comparisons, (I saw at least 10-15 properties in Ghaziabad/Faridabad); he will clearly tell you the hidden facts and assist you to choose the best.

3. Getting home loans are not as easy as, the banks claims; specially if you are not a resident of Delhi: 


For Home loan purpose, he has good contacts with prominent bankers, and will help you to get one as soon as possible. I had great difficulty with formalities in taking bank loan and Rajeev helped me just on a phone call from Mumbai. He not only personally talked to the bank managers, but also helped me getting all the required document on-time from the builder.

4. Even after-sales support was great. Most agents will not even pick your call once you have booked your home through them, and they have received their commission from the builder. But this is an exception in Rajeev’s case. 


Every time, I sought any help; he did it promptly. Being in Mumbai, he regularly sends me updates on the project via Email and Phone. Recently, I was in NCR to visit the location, and he managed out sometime despite having urgent personal works. I appreciate that.

This is my very good experience with Rajeev from NyaraGhar Associates. A very humble and good person. I thank God for that and hope to have better friendship :)

His Contact Details:
Rajeev Kumar (Nyaraghar Associates)
Phone: 09810710206, 09289496107
Email: rajeev1073@rediffmail.com
---------------------------------
Testimonial

2 comments:

Rohit said...

Yes this is very true and now he himself is also the owner for one of the flat in Mahagunpuram. The level of service is excellent.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fake comment.......
Dealer advertise himself.....! !