Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Re: [Mahagunpuram] Formal schools nearby Mahagunpuram



Hello Saurabh

I wants to get the admission in DPSGI for my daughter,Can you tell me,when forms are available for admission in nursery class 2013-14.

Jitendra Gupta
1501,Riddhi Tower
Mob No.9911837711


From: saurabh agrawal <saurabh_life2002@yahoo.co.in>
Sent: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 21:46:22
To: MahagunpuramRWA@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Mahagunpuram] Formal schools nearby Mahagunpuram
 
Hello Mr. Tapan and Mr. Sunil,

I am Saurabh Agrawal. There are many schools near by Mahagunpuram. The best ones are DPSGI (Delhi Public School Ghaziabad International) (Around 2.5 Km), Ryan International (Around 1 Km) and Gurkul (Around 1 Km). All these schools are in top 5 schools of Ghaziabad.

My wife is a teacher by profession and she is in DPSGI which is established 4 years back. You can try in all these 3 schools. As per my opinion, they are very good schools. If you want to try in DPSGI for your childrens, I can provide you the reference.


Thanks & Regards,
Saurabh Kr. Agrawal
Mob: 09540583838

No comments: