Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Re: [Mahagunpuram] Re: Formal schools nearby Mahagunpuram



Thanks Mr. Saurabh,
I want to know more about the admission in DPSGI of my child in class 2nd. please provide some more details and fee structure along with admission procedure.

Thanking You,

Tapan Panigrahi
1426 Vinayak
9971091446

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 9:46 PM, saurabh agrawal <saurabh_life2002@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

 
Hello Mr. Tapan and Mr. Sunil,

I am Saurabh Agrawal. There are many schools near by Mahagunpuram. The best ones are DPSGI (Delhi Public School Ghaziabad International) (Around 2.5 Km), Ryan International (Around 1 Km) and Gurkul (Around 1 Km). All these schools are in top 5 schools of Ghaziabad.

My wife is a teacher by profession and she is in DPSGI which is established 4 years back. You can try in all these 3 schools. As per my opinion, they are very good schools. If you want to try in DPSGI for your childrens, I can provide you the reference.


Thanks & Regards,
Saurabh Kr. Agrawal
Mob: 09540583838

No comments: