Thursday, September 27, 2012

Re: [Mahagunpuram] how to proceed?




Hi Ankur,
After seen all mails. I came to the conclusion that Mahagun is not charging anything extra angainst registry except Legal charge...I checked with many people around me every one said that this amount is genuine [I am not saying my conclusion is 100% correct, I mihht be wrong but I just shared what I experianced with others].
If we try to get this done by ourself will be very challenging and time consuming effort.
For last 2 days I have been checking circle rate at mehagunpuram area and it seems 24k per sq. Meter is the new rate from govt. All circle rate has been revised recently from 20 to 50 %.
Only thing which I can see in Registry head is EDC. and if we calculate registry amount on EDC head, I don't think it should be more than 7K. As we don't have much time left builder has already given deadline and after that there penalty charges will start. So I think we should go ahead with Mahagun as we all are working guys and dont have enough time to deal with them
Legalities..After flat registry done.We should definitly request them to provide all the basic aminities and society security ASAP.
Thanks
Arvind Vidhi 711
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android


No comments: