Thursday, September 27, 2012

Re: [Mahagunpuram] Possession before completion *




Hello Friends,
Today, I had visited Mahagun and had a long discussion with Nidhi and Megha. During our discussion I got to know that Mahagun hasn't received NOC from GDA yet. Nidhi also made one point clear that Mahagun should only expect NOC from GDA once construction work is over. So, I feel there is no point in discussing on NOC anymore.
Moreover, I also made payment against the amount demanded by Mahagun in the "Offer of Possession" letter. Actually, I had to make payment in a hurry because my travel to the United States is planned for 20th October. Nidhi assured me that the flat registry process will be completed by 16th October (once Shradh period is over).
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank You,
Deepak Kumar
Saraswati - 734
+91 9811824292

No comments: