Thursday, October 4, 2012

[Mahagunpuram] Latest update

Hello Friends,

I had been to Mahagun Puram yesterday for initial inspection on my flat and saw some good progress there.

Highlights:
1. The elevators are now working fine in Saraswati Tower (Not sure about the other tower).

2. The main park and surrounding area seem to be in better shape.

3. CFL bulbs are in place in common areas like main entry, corridor etc.

4. Now, flats can easily be identified as number plate (flat no) has been installed just above the entry door of each flat.

Lowlights:
1. While doing the inspection of my flat, I noticed that sanitary fitting in the common toilet is covering about 4-5 inches of the shower/bath area. This seems to be another architectural flaw.

2. Security seems to be a major concern as workers have easy access to the premises.

3. The shopping complex doesn't seem to get operational in a month or two.

Moreover, I tried hard but unable to get any updates on water and power supply as of now.

Will keep you all updated.

Thanks,
Deepak Kumar
Saraswati 734

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As I have seen the sample flat of 1300 sqft as like as Bhagirathi block. But I can't satify with the room structure. Some Major flaw in Mahugun Architechture by Architect which may cause the owner who buy the flat are not satisfied:-
1)Projections in Room is very large due to this in bedroom, the double bedded bed in not adjust in the room.
2)Only glass window will be given in the Kitchen. Then, how exhaust fan is adjust in Kitchen to clear the smoke in the kitchen.
3)I am stisfied with the points of Bathroom fitting.

Aprox I will spent all my salary expenditure for buying this flat but I can't satify with the construction done by the Architect of Mahagunpuram.