Thursday, October 18, 2012

Re: [Mahagunpuram] Expected Possession Date of Vidhi Tower and Late Payment Cheque info.



Thanks Arvind for updates, can someone explain for total time reqd for registration, as I m not in India do need to plan accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Oct, 2012, at 4:12 PM, "cyberarvind" <yoursarvind@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Hi All,

Good morning.

This morning I had a word word "Nidhi" - Mahagun Office Executive and came to know the following updates...

1- Vidhi possession letter dispatch may start in fisrt week of Nov'12, in worst case before Dewali.
2- And Late payment cheque readiness is still in-process and expected to be dispatched in last week of Oct'12.

This is the only update I have, for now.I'll provide more update most probably on Monday 22nd Oct'12, I am planning to visit Mahagunpuram site on this sunday i.e. 20th Oct'12.

Thanks
Arvind
9871485132



__._,_.___


-------------AAAAAAAAAAA-----------------------




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: