Thursday, October 18, 2012

Re: [Mahagunpuram] Expected Possession Date of Vidhi Tower and Late Payment Cheque info.

Can anyone post latest site pictures with close view so that we would assure there is liveable environment or not..

Regards:
Anil Mehra

--- In MahagunpuramRWA@yahoogroups.com, Sandeep Pander <sandeep.pandey82@...> wrote:
>
> Thanks Arvind for updates, can someone explain for total time reqd for registration, as I m not in India do need to plan accordingly.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 18 Oct, 2012, at 4:12 PM, "cyberarvind" <yoursarvind@...> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Good morning.
> >
> > This morning I had a word word "Nidhi" - Mahagun Office Executive and came to know the following updates...
> >
> > 1- Vidhi possession letter dispatch may start in fisrt week of Nov'12, in worst case before Dewali.
> > 2- And Late payment cheque readiness is still in-process and expected to be dispatched in last week of Oct'12.
> >
> > This is the only update I have, for now.I'll provide more update most probably on Monday 22nd Oct'12, I am planning to visit Mahagunpuram site on this sunday i.e. 20th Oct'12.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Arvind
> > 9871485132
> >
> >
>




------------------------------------

-------------AAAAAAAAAAA-----------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MahagunpuramRWA/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MahagunpuramRWA/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
MahagunpuramRWA-digest@yahoogroups.com
MahagunpuramRWA-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
MahagunpuramRWA-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: