Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Page : Members Area.

Dear Friends,

From the suggestion of one of our respected member, Umesh; I have introduced a new page link "Members Area", which you can see in the head menu area (See the red circled link in the image below)











The page will host all the links, which is exclusively for the members only. Currently, I have added a Google spreadsheet link, which will be a repository of the contact details of the members.

However, you may not be able to access that right now, as it reuires an invitation from me to your email ID. Then, you just need to click on the link and login from your email ID.

Once you log in, you will be shown the spreadsheet. You can edit your contact details in the spreadsheet.

Please send your email IDs via comment section or on my emailID my.arena@gmail.com. I will send you the invitation on the email ID.

Thank you very much.
-Gyani

10 comments:

harjeet said...

Thx for approprate effort for new mahgun family Mr.GUANI

Portal would be convient for making new member

pls send us link for my mail ID is hslondon07@gmail.com

fariz said...

thanks for the effort
my id is fariz_af@yahoo.co.in

Manoj Kumar Dhankhar said...

mine is "dhankhar.manojkumar@yahoo.in"

Gyani said...

Friends,

I have given access rights to all the request, I have received as of now.

Please feel free to write me, if you have any issue.

suny said...

Hi, my id is suny81184@gmail.com

Gyani said...

Hi Sunny,
Sent the invitation.

siddhartha said...

Please include me as a member to this blog.
I own a flat in Vinayak block (932).

my ID is :
Siddhartha.yadav@gmail.com

Manish said...

Hi, my id is manishkugupta@gmail.com

Pradeep said...

Hi Gyani,

I just tried to update my contact details. But seems it required invitation to access the sheet. Pls inivte me too.

Pradeep Bhatt
9971999748
bhatt26@gmail.com

C L Yadav said...

mine is yadavcl99@gmail.com

Thanx